Monday, May 19, 2008

JAVA HOO?!

what to bring: paint mar
kers, drawing ute
nsils of very kind,
 muso' p fried
kes. your mom. whatever! 
E PLAY YOUZES!

TONIGHT AT JAVALORDS 
9p.m. to 11p.m.
COLLABODOODLIN'!

{er'e monday ya'll}
come collaberate with ATL's finest and funkiest at JAVA LORDS COFFEE HOUSE in LIL 5 POINTS next to Variety Playhouse 1105 Euclid Ave 30307
that's 9p.m.-11p.m.
feel free to night cap it' at THE 5 SPOT next door till 1:30a.m.

what to bring: paint markers, drawing utensils of every kind, musical instruments and yo' pretty selves. some friends. your bikes. your mom. whatever! 

COME PLAY YOU GUYZES!

hosted by the lovely and goofy EM!
and JavaLords
what to bring: paint markers, drawing uten
sils of ever
y kind, musical instrumente fwh
atever! 
COME PLAY YOU GUYZES!

ho

2 comments:

Eshniner Forest said...

Woah!! I love those colorful people drawings below!! Hey I just got home from doing work stuff. Darn it!! I want to hang out with strangers!! Its late I should go to bed.. Thank You for inviting me!! I should be seeing brett and brian this week end I hope!! :)

em! said...

strangers...hmmm William was there, we actually talked about you and then about bloggyness, hahah. Also do you know Jenson and Beth? strangers....NOT FER LONG BOI! tehe
and....thanks for the commentary on the colorful peopel, i will have a show with the very same themed people at Aurora Coffee in VA highlands for the month of June...scheckitout! I will most likely post updates on teh opening and sterffff. GOODNIGHT MI AMIGO DE INTERNETTA