Wednesday, January 23, 2008

wheatiepasto



OH LAWD THE WRANKLES!! someone help me with some ironing tips...first ever wheatpaste,
subject: sister
location: van
ingredients: 3 tablespoons flour (white, couldn't find wheat in cabnet), 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon sugar, tin container and fire

I am at a loss for words, but I am going to try my damnest to schlep a decent view of how i feel about wheatpaste (in verb and noun sense)
Like falling into, i I um the gooey cold paste between my fingers covering my hands, the smell of the chilled winter air, that brisk enlivening smell of season...a chilly startling  season, what wind smells like...the smell of the goop i just made with my own hands, crouching in boots with tin pan in one hand, foam brush in other, smoothing wrinkles (poor job I did at that) with both hands, liek caressing a lover or like i am God craeting the first human... mouth hung in glorious focus, eyes lilted in adoration and fascination, OHHH i LOVE this! I kept thinking "i get it! I get why they all do this" so simple, so involved  so creating molding making blahg! words! leaviing behind a piece of my channel.. um yes please may i have another? MORE MOERE MORE! ok so there it is. 

No comments: